Fuel Tank Reconditioning
Another service offered by Cincinnati Radiator is the cutting, forming, welding and fabrication of steel and aluminum. We have the right mix of equipment and certifications to fulfill your production needs.
We have MIG and TIG welding capabilities along with plasma cutting for all types of fuel tanks, specializing in aluminum. Dented and ruptured tanks can be expertly repaired. Special modifications can also be made to suit individual equipment needs. All tanks are pressure tested after being repaired and painted if needed before leaving our shop.
- Cincinnati 90 CB X 10 FT Press Brake
- 175 ton press brake
- Lincoln Electric TIG 275
- Lown B-600 (5) FT Power Roller
- Miller Syncrowave 250
- Cincinnati ¼ x 10 FT Shear
- Plasma Cutters
- CNC Plasma cutting machine
- 2D and 3D CAD programs
- 50 Ton Ironworker
- MIL-STD 1595A – 304 Stainless Steel
- MIL-STD 1595A – 6061 T6 Aluminum